Vertical blinds enhance any indoor environment, creating privacy and controlling light. At New Style Blinds and Curtains we precision manufacture vertical blinds to fit your windows exactly.
Our in-house manufactured vertical blinds feature the exclusive award winning Uniline slim series system, ensuring the blades overlap evenly at all times. Uniline Vertical Blinds can be drawn to the left, right or centre. The slats turn through 180 degrees, allowing optimum light and heat control.
Choose from over 200 different fabrics (including the latest metallic colours), and from three blade widths:
- Wide blade. 127mm (5″) blades are used for larger window areas or in conservatories where fewer blades are required. The blind draws back further off the window and costs slightly less.
- Standard blade. 100mm (4″) blades are the most popular option.
- Narrow blade. 89mm (3½”) blades are used for narrower windowsills.
You can choose either cord operation or wand control for all vertical blinds.
Our Vertical Blinds
When shopping for quality vertical blinds look for the following features including:
- Fabric Inserts
- Stainless Steel Spacer Links
- Slim Profile
- Bottom weights
- Several Track Colours, including anodised
The standard colours are ivory, white and silver anodised, but tracks can be powder-coated or anodised to the colour of your choice.